Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Programs
- Applicants must meet the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI
- Successfully passed their M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. from an institution recognized by MCI / DCI
- Completed or completing their internship by the 30th of April of the year of admission.
MCI / DCI Norms
Recognized M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree or equivalent qualification for admission into any PG discipline (Medical / Dental course)Permanent registration with the Medical / Dental Council(s) of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same with in one month from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission Post Graduate Programs :
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/10th Certificates).
- Marks card – MBBS/ BDS – from First to Final year.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/ Permanent Registration of the Medical/Dental Council.
- Degree Certificate.
International / NRI : Temporary registration to International / NRI students shall be subject to the condition that they are registered as medical practitioners in their own country from which they have obtained their basic Medical / Dental qualification and that it be recognized by a corresponding Council or a concerned authority in India. The Medical & Dental Council(s) of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the college / institution to which the candidate is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies.