Education Co-ordinator Consultancy Services
ECCS is an education consultancy services with a difference which provide guidance to the student for seeking admission to different universities in India with its office situated in Ranchi (Jharkhand). ECCS is established in the year 2007. The primary objective is to provide counseling and advisory services in education.Know More →
- Guidance for Admission in India:
ECCS provides only counselling guidance on the basis of NEET Marks/Rank Scored by NEET Qualified Students. All the admission guidance will be done by the centralized counselling conducted by Central Government and respective State Government.
- NEET-2021 Exams will be conducted on 12th September 2021
- JEE MAINS Exam Date is now 14th October to 20th October 2020, JEE Main Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020 (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in)
STUDY MBBS ABROAD
In Top Govt Medical Universities
We are consultant of the Best Govt Medical Universities of Russia, Ukraine, Philippines and Kyrgyzstan
Why should I study MBBS Abroad?
Studying MBBS abroad is way cheaper than studying in MBBS India with the fees being as low as ₹10 lakh for entire MBBS course. The college fees will be paid in yearly instalments. Therefore, you don't have to pay the entire fees at once.
Apart from the low fee structure, there will be no donation for studying MBBS abroad which is not the case for Indian private colleges. That is right, you will get MBBS admission without any donation.
MBBS abroad open the doors of the world for you. You can practice anywhere in the world after completing your MBBS degree and complying with the eligibility criteria of the country of your choice where you wish to practice.
Studying MBBS abroad, especially in Philippines is the career gateway of other developed countries like USA, UK, Canada etc. Students can practice in Russia after completing MBBS from there without giving any licensing exam.
Weather in the country such as the Philippines is similar to that in India, making them the ideal destination for studying MBBS abroad. Summer is from March to May, Monsoon season from June to October and cool weather from November to February in the Philippines.
With so many students studying MBBS abroad, Indian food is now easily accessible for the students. There are may restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Quality counseling free of cost
- Free counseling for the right University and Country to meet your budget.
- Admission Letter from the University & completion of the admission process.
- Guidance for filing for MCI Certificate of Eligibility in India.
- Guaranteed admission if you meet eligibility criteria & submit documents on time.
- Overseas Travel Arrangement and sending students in a batch.
- Unlimited Choice
- Advise on Passport application process.
- Visa Processing. Loan assistance.
- Guidance for appearing screening test and getting MCI registration.
- Unlimited Choice
- Provides foreign exchange from the authorised dealers of Government of India.
Training & Educational Foundation
PHYSIOTHERAPY : It is not merely the application of physical modalities it includes total system care—Evaluation, Assessment, Planning the treatment, Treatment application, Re-eval....