|NEET examination date:-||17th July 2022|
For more information click “https://ntaneet.nic.in/”
NEET-2022: Exam Date (Announced), Admit Card, Result & Counseling
About NEET 2022
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET (UG) – 2022] will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on Sunday, the 17th July 2022 (Sunday) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a uniform entrance examination for admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental /AYUSH and other Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER) in India, as per Section 14 of The National Medical Commission (NMC) Act, 2019 and relevant Graduate Medical Education Regulations (GMER) 1997, as amended from time to time. The languages in which the NEET (UG) 2021 would be conducted are : English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
By reading this article you will get the complete details about the registration process, Application form, syllabus, Admit card, Results, and other essential details.
NEET 2022 Exam Dates
Given below are the official NEET 2022 Exam Dates.
|Events||NEET 2022 Exam Dates|
|NEET 2022 Official Notification||April 6, 2022|
|Release of Examination City Intimation||June 28, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card (Out)||July 12, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam date||July 17, 2022|
|NEET 2022 Provisional Answer Key||Last week of July 2022|
|NEET 2022 OMR Sheet||Last week of July 2022|
|Last Date to Challenge NEET Answer Key and OMR Sheet||Last week of July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Final Answer Key||August 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||August 2022|
|NEET 2022 15% AIQ Merit List||August 2022|
|NEET 2022 Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats||November 2022|
|NEET 2022 Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats||November 2022|
NEET 2022: Application Forms
NEET Application forms will be available to the candidates from 06th April, 2022 as declared by the NTA. In order to sit in NEET examination, you have to register yourself by filling an application form via online mode. Application forms will be available on the official website. This process will be done in just a few steps however, you have to attach some documents (scanned copies) along with the application form. While filling application keep in mind that you have to fill all correct and genuine details including personal and academic. Although re-correction option is provided by authority but over there some details cannot be corrected.
Application filling process
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of NTA.
- As soon as website opened by clicking on Register column you have to enter some basic details like your User name, e-mail ID, mobile number for providing your provincial Application number and login ID.
- Next, candidate have to enter provided login ID and password, for filling application details including personal and academic details.
- After filling all correct details, you have to upload your initials, Photographs, and other asked documents.
- Next, you have to pay application fees through online mode which may vary from category to category. Check for your prescribed fees and pay it by Net-banking, e-wallet, credit card or debit card.
- And at last, after paying fees, don’t forget to take a printout for the same for future use.
NEET Application fees
- After filling the application form, candidates have to an amount as application fees which may vary from one to another category.
- Fees prescribed for General/OBC category applicants is 1400 Rupees.
- Fees for Reserved categories is 750 Rupees.
NEET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
If you have attempted any competitive examination before NEET than you must have noticed that there are some required criteria must be expected from all applicants, and so it’s also in case of NEET exams. So without wasting time let’s move to the eligibility criteria required for NEET.
- A candidate must be Indian Citizen involves Overseas Indian Citizen, Non-Resident Indians, Foreign national citizens and Persons with Indian Origin.
- Excepting State Quota, candidates applying under 15% All India Quota are eligible only after self-declaration. In case of Jammu & Kashmir candidates they can apply for AIQs.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 education pattern or any equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have completed their+2 education from Science Stream with PCB as major subjects and have obtained at least 50% grades for General 40% for reserved and 45% for PH categories along with other subjects from a recognized council.
- Candidate’s minimum age to be a part of this exam is 17 years old and there is no upper limit.
- 12th class candidates or awaiting students can apply for NEET.
- A candidate can attempt exam for more than 1 time.
NEET 2022: Examination syllabus
For NEET examination or UG courses solid preparation and full syllabus coverage, candidates can go through 10th 11th and 12th course content. As per Medical Council of India syllabus of NEET contain topics related with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Below mentioned are some of the important topics appearing in previous few years. However students have to put their all efforts to crack the exam.
Topics related to physics subject are;
Electronic elements, Work energy and power, current electricity, electrostatics, Magnetic effects and electromagnetic waves, properties of bulk matter, thermodynamics, optics, etc.
Biology topics are;
Human welfare and biology, living organism, diversity in the Living world, reproduction, human physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Ecology and Environment, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Plant physiology, Structural organization, etc.
Chemistry topics are;
Coordination compounds, D and F block element, Electrochemistry, thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Phenols Alcohols and Ethers, Chemistry in everyday life, chemical bonding and molecular structure, Chemical kinetics, hydrogen, biomolecules, etc.
NEET 2022: Examination pattern
It is observed that if candidates is aware of examination pattern it will become easy for them to prepare accordingly and chance to crack the examination will also increase. There are no changes made regarding NEET upcoming examination. Examination pattern is as it is. Candidates can check below listed pattern for complete details.
- NEET is a pen and paper based entrance Examination.
- Examination is held for 3 hours duration.
- Total number of questions to be asked are 180.
- Examination paper comprises topics from Physics, Chemistry, biology included; Botany and Zoology.
- Exam paper contain multiple choice questions.
- Total 180 questions are asked for 720 marks.
- Each correct answer award you 4 marks whereas 1 marks are being deducted for wrong answers.
- Question papers are available in Hindi, English, Gujrati, Kannada, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Punjabi, Telgu, Tamil, etc.
Distribution of marks according to subject is mentioned below;
- There are 45 questions asked in Physics column for 180 marks.
- There are 90 questions asked in Biology column for 360 marks.
- And, there are 45 questions asked in chemistry column for 180 marks.
NEET 2022: Examination Centers
Examination centers is the allotted place where NEET examination is supposed to conduct. While filling out the application form, candidates have to choose their four preferred cities also. This time NEET examination will be held in 150+ cities and over their there are 2500+ centers. These examination centers are well equipped with CCTV cameras and other modern security system for complete transparency and supervision moreover there are 12700+ invigilators are available in these exam centers.
It is advised to the students that choose your exam center very carefully, where you can reach easily ½ hour before examination will start and another important thing is that you cannot edit your exam center after submitting application.
In case of inadequate seats your first exam center may cancelled and it will shift to the second preferred city so be prepared for this condition and plan your city according to this situation.
Guidelines regarding dress code:
NTA has prescribed a list regarding prohibited accessories, clothing, footwear and some gadgets which candidates are not allowed to take into the examination hall. Candidates have to ensure that their dressing code should be according to the guidelines.
- Girls are allowed salwar and suits t-shirts and trousers or they can carry simple clothing without embroidery, or any other kind of designer items.
- Boys have to wear T-shirts/half Sleeves Shirt and trousers/Pants.
- Any types of jewelry metallic or non-metallic are not allowed.
- High heel sandals, shoes, boots, are not allowed.
- Students are not allowed to take calculator, stationery items, textual material, Pencil box/pouches, writing pad, paper, scale, any type of drives, pen, eraser, etc.
- Wallets, handbags, hand watch, camera, mobile phones, hand bands, Bluetooth, earphones, belt, cap, bracelets, rings, nail-polish, bands, are not allowed.
- Eatable things and water bottles are not allowed.
NEET 2022: Results
After conducting NEET examination successfully, you can check your score and percentile by long-in to your provided account or you can also check it on NTA official website. You can check your marks according to section wise or you can check it according to category wise for 15% All India Quota. NEET results contain your categories wise marks, total marks, All India Rank and Cut-off marks for various categories. You can download it after few days for future reference.
NEET 2022: Cut-off Marks
For admission in all medical UG, PG, Ayush and other courses, you are required to secure at least minimum qualifying marks means cut-off marks. NTA will provide a Cut-off list according to category wise and it will contain obtained scores and percentile. Admission of candidates will be based on minimum marks and rank of candidate and after evaluation seats will be allotted to eligible students only.
Note: NEET cut-off marks may vary according to category, course type and institution.
NEET 2022: Counselling
NEET counselling will be held at the two level; State and All India Quota. Counselling will be held for All India Quota which covers 15% MBBS BDS and other medical seats across India in all government Deemed and Central institutions and rest of 85% seats will be allotted to the students in remaining government and private colleges. Medical Council Committee is supposed to be the authorized body for conducting NEET AIQs Counselling and NTA is not involved in this process anywhere. However in mop-up round remaining vacant seat will be considered for admission.
Seats will be allotted to the students in accordance to eligibility rank and marks and they will be provided with necessary information regarding admission.
Documents required for verification
- 10+12th mark- sheets
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Scorecard
- E-mail ID
- Residents Address proof and other asked documents.
- To crack any exam you need to solid preparation and a perfect study time-table because they combination of proper management and preparation will reward you with best results. Hopefully, below mentioned points will be helpful for you;
- First of all prepare a study time-table for your regular days and follow it. Give at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Be aware of your subjects, course, topics and contents to be asked in NEET examinations.
- Prepare mock test papers as much as you can.
- NCERT books are advised by the experts as many questions are picked from this book.
- Proper time management is mandatory, provide equal attention to each question and if you don’t know the answer to skip to the next one but don’t leave that question, answer that question also because something is better than nothing.
- Make your own notes because they will retain in your mind for a long time.
- Don’t not study in bulk read prescribed publication and it should be a new edition.